WestBow Press

Friday, June 04, 2010

The Country House Courtship by Linore Rose Burkard

I am a novice when reading 'inspirational romance.' As I began reading The Country House Courtship, I was instantly drawn into the setting, learned new words and phrases, and enjoyed getting to know the characters. As I continued to read, I felt as if I had traveled through time. Linore's attention to detail is wonderful, and the glossary in the back helped me understand some of the terms used in the realistic dialogue. Reading an omniscient point-of-view was a refreshing change of pace.

The Country House Courtship is book 3 in Burkard's Inspirational Regency Romance series. I think I will go back now and read what I've missed in the first two books. It looks like I won't be a 'novice' much longer.

 
Visit InfoServe for backgrounds.