WestBow Press

Tuesday, May 08, 2012

SNUG Camisoles

The slogan for SNUG Camisoles is "No more sneak peeks…we've got you covered!" That is one great pitch for this product.

When I received my camisole for review, the label said 'One size fits most' and the camisole fit in a tiny plastic bag. My first thought was, "That will never fit." I was happy to be mistaken. When I pulled the cami over my head, it transformed into a body-hugging wrap – but not in the highly uncomfortable way some shape wear does. It felt like a SNUG hug!

When I layer tops, I like to wear camis underneath, and this one doesn't add bulkiness. As you can see in the picture, mine gave me just the right amount of coverage in that top that plunges a tad deeper then I'd like.

And no chafing on my delicate skin with this soft material. I've actually been hurt by my clothing in the past – not a good thing! The material is light as air, but not transparent, the straps at the top are what the company calls 'bra-friendly,' and it's designed to fit extra long. No seeing through, no bra straps showing, and extra coverage. Now you see why the slogan makes perfect sense!

SNUG Camisoles can be ordered through the company's website in a wide variety of styles in lovely colors. Here's a link to the website: http://snugcamisoles.com Be sure to check out the other styles and the 'sale' page, too.Visit SNUG Camisoles on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/SNUGCamisoles




 
Visit InfoServe for backgrounds.